The Forge Motorsport high flow turbo elbow for the RHD and LHD RS3 8V Facelift and TTRS 8S eliminates the highly restrictive Aluminium inlet pipe, and replaces it with our smooth bore multi-ply silicone hose which increases air flow, improving efficiency and performance. With 60% more volume than the stock elbow and paired with our high flow inlet pipe FMINLH8, this equates to increases of up to 20bhp along with power and torque being increased through the entire rev range which is a remarkable gain for an easy to fit bolt on modification.
The high flow turbo elbow and inlet pipe has been specifically designed for stage 1 tuning and around 600 bhp. The stock elbow and inlet pipe simply can’t flow enough air to the turbo inlet, resulting in power limitations as customers hunt for further power.
Don’t be fooled by over enthusiastic aftermarket air filter power claims as the weakest link in the DAZAs intake system is the intake pipe and turbo elbow, a high flow panel filter and our intake configuration will give you all that is required.
The high flow inlet elbow has a special iron oxide lining to prevent fatigue even in the most extreme conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FORGE’s FMINLH8 (HIGHFLOW 3.5” INLET PIPE) WILL NEED TO BE USED WITH THE TURBO ELBOW AND WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE IT WILL FIT ANOTHER MANUFACTURERS INTAKE SYSTEM.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
- This Version is to fit the standard turbo.