NM Discharge Pipe – Mini
The MINI Cooper S engine utilizes turbocharger to pressurize the intake tract to force feed the engine air to produce power. As such, NM Engineering has identified two weak points that that impair the efficiency of this system and replaces them.
One of which is the NM Engineering Hi-Flow Discharge Pipe. It replaces the factory rubber hose between the turbocharger and intercooler (hot-side) with a new CNC mandrel bent pipe and silicone couplers that will not expand under boost and eliminates an OEM power-robbing muffler.
– Mini Cooper S Clubman R55
– Mini Cooper JCW Clubman R55
– Mini Cooper S Hardtop R56
– Mini Cooper JCW Hardtop R56
– Mini Cooper S Convertible R57
– Mini Cooper JCW Convertible R57