Front – 15-45mm
Front & rear axle weights can be found on the VIN plate which is normally found under the bonnet on one of the inner wings or behind the passenger door on the b-pillar.
For Information regarding 50mm or 55mm Front Strut Diameters – Please contact a member of our sales team.
KW Variant 3 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TUUåV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use