034Motorsport’s Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Strut Mount is manufactured from 70 durometer rubber, which is approximately 50% stiffer than stock. The rubber is also fully vulcanized to the center cups to increase the lifespan and performance of the mounts significantly.
The steel strut mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stresses of spirited driving.
The result is a significant reduction in deflection of the strut mount. These mounts will also eliminate the annoying “squeaking” sound often caused by the stock strut mounts when paired with coilover suspensions. Street Density Strut Mounts will only cause a minimal increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 70 Durometer Rubber
- Rubber Fully Vulcanized to Center Cups
- Eliminates “Squeaking” Sound Caused by Factory Strut Mounts
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
- Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
- Priced as a pair
- 2014 on Mk3 Audi A3/S3 (8V)
- 2014 on Mk3 Audi TT / TTS (8S)
- 2014 on Mk7 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R (MkVII)
- 2013 on Mk3 SEAT Leon
- 2013 on Mk3 Skoda Octavia
- 5Q0 412 331D 5Q0412331D