We’re proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mounts for B5, B6, B7, and C5 Chassis Audi andB5 Chassis Volkswagen models!
034Motorsport’s Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is approximately 10% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 25% stiffer than stock.The mount bases are made from steel, and are much stronger than the factory aluminum ones, to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock. The mount bases are made from steel, and are much stronger than the factory aluminum ones, to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer(Street Density)or 80 Durometer(Track Density)Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- 1996 – 2001 Audi A4 (B5) 1.8T / 2.8L
- 2000 – 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5) 2.7T
- 2002 – 2005 Audi A4 (B6) 1.8T / 3.0L
- 2005 – 2008 Audi A4 (B7) 2.0T FSI / 3.2L FSI
- 1998 – 2004 Audi A6 (C5) 2.7T / 2.8L / 3.0L
- 2001 – 2003 Audi Allroad (C5) 2.7T
- 1998 – 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5) 1.8T / 2.8L / 4.0L W8