034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Audi TT/TTS & A3/S3, and Volkswagen ! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on Nate@034’s Audi A3before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on these vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
The sway bar rate is adjustable via the adjustment holes. The two holes closest to the MOI of the bar are the “stiff” (423% stiffer than stock) setting, and the two holes farther out are the “soft” (362% stiffer than stock) setting.
- Adjustable – 362% or 423% Increased Sway Bar Rate vs. Stock S3/R32 Rear Sway Bar
- 22.25mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Hole Adjustable
- Easy to Lubricate Sway Bar Bushings – Zerk Fittings Included
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Sway Bar Brackets with Lubrication Ports
- Sway Bar Retaining Clips
- 2006 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS Quattro (8J)
- 2006 – 2013 Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8P)
- 2008 Volkswagen R32 (MkV)
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVI)